• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World Chicago Forum Dinner!

128 posts in this topic

What's the capacity of the room, Donut? You mentioned before it's not the usual back one we've gotten before. I don't remember what the one on the side looks like....

Seats 50 comfortably, 60 gets a little tight - we're at 45 now, so should be OK.

I will be the maroon walking around wearing this shirt. Make sure to say hello if you see me on Saturday. Looks like Cap N Mandi will be going to Chicago afterall..at least on a T-Shirt

capshirtfront.jpg

capshirtback.jpg

Ze-

What's the capacity of the room, Donut? You mentioned before it's not the usual back one we've gotten before. I don't remember what the one on the side looks like....

Seats 50 comfortably, 60 gets a little tight - we're at 45 now, so should be OK.

My spot is now available. I had to cancel my trip. frown.gif

My spot is now available. I had to cancel my trip. frown.gif

Dag nabit! I am coming up North tonight and pimp slapping you in person!

(btw, hope everything is ok, sorry you cannot make it)

Ze-

Steve I don't know about Beyonder, but I was going to "Del Frisco's" this weekend. If you wouldn't mind picking that tab up I sure would appreciate it. thumbsup2.gif

tonofbricks.gif

Just Kidding poke2.gif

A row of spectacular key raw books to look at..( I actually thought Steve was going to slab them on-site), a very interesting GL story, large steaks, and even larger potatoes.

What was not to like? A great dinner all around, thnx to all those who organized it and attended.

Ze-

Oh yeah, the dinner conversation was ok I guess.

poke2.gif

A row of spectacular key raw books to look at..( I actually thought Steve was going to slab them on-site), a very interesting GL story, large steaks, and even larger potatoes.

What was not to like? A great dinner all around, thnx to all those who organized it and attended.

Ze-

Oh yeah, the dinner conversation was ok I guess.

poke2.gif

So who wsa in charge of the Photo Detail and where are those pics? poke2.gifyay.gif

As usual, I took a bunch of photos at the con. Since I do commentary along with the photos and put together a nice little slide show, it takes a little while for me to get finished with it. I'll post the link here when they're ready.

Thanks to everybody who came, making this a great event. For the third year in a row, we were thrown out of Gibson's bar. Looking forward already to next year!