• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvelmania and FOOM era stuff

40 posts in this topic

1966 Donruss marvel set of 66. First card of each series of 12 shown for random condition review. EXMT or better. $400

charms049.jpg

If you can make this $325.00 then.... takeit.gif

popcorn.gif

oh man...I use to love me some prestomagix...memories...all alone in the moonlight...

It is also amazing that the Hulk Candy never caught on...I don't know any kid who wouldnt want lime coated peanuts... yay.gifyeahok.gif

Set of Mini comics $10

ch12.jpg

ch13.jpg

Man, these bring back some memories. I used to get an advent calender as a kid with a little gift for each day of December leading up to Christmas. One year I got a bunch of these. I believe they came with candy (some kind of coated sweet tart type candy to be exact). I had come across my mini Justice League of America when putting my stuff in storage before going to Japan. I hope I still have some of the other ones, but would have to really dig for them. Cool to see them again...brings back some good memories. thumbsup2.gif