• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kudos to George Pantela of GPA...

23 posts in this topic

...for allowing the comic community to express their views on controversial topics (Restoration/Pressing) and also post important news (Ewertgate) that are not always covered by other organizations able to reach thousands and thousands of hobbyists!

George has been a quiet, humble and supremely positive force for our hobby well beyond his GPAnalysis product.

Call me biased because he's a good friend if you will, but I believe he's long overdue for some public props! He deserves a hand!

here's mine mate... 893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif thanks George!

Hello Bruce.

I could not agree more.

Before I had ever heard of the forums George was one person that spent more than his fair share of time on the phone with me explaining in detail any questions that I may have had about the hobby.

I will always remember this as he never brushed me off even when, as a newby my questions were most likely pretty nieve.

He is a straight up guy who will give you an honest opinion without the hype, be it good or otherwise.

Kudos to you George.

Russ... hi.gif

...for allowing the comic community to express their views on controversial topics (Restoration/Pressing) and also post important news (Ewertgate) that are not always covered by other organizations able to reach thousands and thousands of hobbyists!

George has been a quiet, humble and supremely positive force for our hobby well beyond his GPAnalysis product.

Call me biased because he's a good friend if you will, but I believe he's long overdue for some public props! He deserves a hand!

headbang.gif The hobby could use a few thousand more people like George.

I agree thumbsup2.gif

Just finished reading the latest newsletter and couldn't be happier that he is willing to facilitate the pressing/restoration debate as well as discuss all topics (good and bad) affecting and within the hobby. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Ain't that the truth! George is probably the nicest guy I have ever met in the industry and a good friend. I can't say enough good things about the guy. thumbsup2.gif

I'll add my kudos too! George is a mensch and as been of assistance every time I even hinted I needed some help. That latest newsletter is a wonder! Excellent.

Brad

Is the newsletter only for GPA subscribers?

Is the newsletter only for GPA subscribers?

You can subscribe to the newsletter without being a subsrciber of the service.

can anyone provide the link?

HEAR! HEAR! sumo.gifsumo.gifthumbsup2.gif

gotta' admit, I haven't met an aussie I haven't liked yet!

Living amongst a multidude of creatures that can end your life in a heartbeat must give you guys a unique outlook on life. Man, I hope I never have a funnel web spider too close to me... yikes!

Thanks for the link! thumbsup2.gif

It was an excellent newsletter that has some of the feel of the old CBM.