• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X-Men 3 - Link to 7 minute sneak preview

33 posts in this topic

loved it.

I see a lot of people on newsarama ripping on it for looking/sounding cheesey....so i ask, do they actually read comics?

Beast really looks a lot better than I expected and I'm REALLY glad he's not just a fuzzy Frasier Crane.

Really looking forward to it now.

It's got nothing on Fantastic Four. poke2.gif

correct!

No movie could stink as much as FF poke2.gif

I see your FF and raise you Nick Furry Agent of Shield.

Yes...i said furry...it was Hasselhoff, after all.

It's got nothing on Fantastic Four. poke2.gif

correct!

No movie could stink as much as FF poke2.gif

I see your FF and raise you Nick Furry Agent of Shield.

Yes...i said furry...it was Hasselhoff, after all.

Hasselholf was a TV movie

I am disappointed with what I see of the Juggernaut though. He looks rather small to me. To bad they couldnt use the CGI Hulk model and make a Juggy that was more imposing, he just looks like a beach muscle guy in a suit to me.

Artboy99

Looks better than the FastBall special clip - with Ratner I still have my doubts. But the cast is still comprised of great actors so hopefully the performances will carry the day. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

I think the whole Mutants vs the Public card has been played out to death in the first 2 movies. We get it already.. Mutants are not accepted by the public, or the Govornment. Superheros with real problems is a tradmark of the X Men franchise I suppose. So they ran with it. I would have preffered X3 just been an action flick without all the life lessons thrown in to try and convince everyone it is not just a kiddy comic movie.

I will still go see it, and more then likely really enjoy it. I am more a fan then not. X2 was terrific.

Ze-