• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I'm joining the blogosphere

6 posts in this topic

I'll be doing a blog at least bi-weekly at one of my editorial homes, Now Playing Magazine, at www.nowplayingmag.com. Feel free to check it out. I'll be ranting about whatever strikes me in comics (and probably Doctor Who) as it goes along, so it should be fun. smile.gif

Direct link to the blog:

http://www.nowplayingmag.com/content/category/14/126/64/

Seeing you say you might talk about Dr. Who just triggered my memory. I just remembered again that last night for some reason I dreamt I was flying in a spaceship, talking with Dr. Who, and during our conversation he revealed to me he was JC from the boards.

I am not kidding. I literally woke up and laughed out loud

WTF does this mean ? I am not even online nearly as much as I used to be either.

Months, YEARS of therapy are in my future insane.gif

Ze-

Thanks skybolt, I'm having lots of fun writing them. I'm also covering every one of the new Doctor Who novels on Now Playing's site too. Just finished the last Ninth Doctor book and now it's on to the Tennant stuff.