• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Buck Biggins BIN Comic Roundup

79 posts in this topic

Okay folks I'm going to list some books. The reason is that that 2 items I want on my personal want list have appeared and I want to raise the funds for them. So buy my stuff and help this collector out! Maybe I can sell enough to get at least one of the items. If not, guess I'll have to wait some more. I will have the list up latter tonight. See ya then. hi.gif

Up first are some golden age animal books. All books complete with staples fimly attached. If someone wants the lot I'll take $60 shipped for it. More than half off guide!!!!!

Walt Disney Comics and Stories 133 from 1951 in VG.

Guide in vg is $20 - my price is $12

WDCS_133vg_20_12.jpg

Four Color 248 from 1949 in VG+.

Guide is about $32 - my price is $17

FourColor_248vg_32_18.jpg

Four Color 214 from 1949 in VG-.

Guide is about $22 - my price is $10

FourColor_214vg-_22_10.jpg

Four Color 422 from 1952 in VG. Carl Barks

Guide is about $63 - my price is $30

FourColor_422vg_70_30.jpg

Superman 147 from 1961 in Fair. Book is compete - However, tape on spine and right side. Extra set of staples. Black marker on cover. This is the first appearance of the Legion of Super-Villians.

Guide is about $20---my price is $10

superman_147fg_20_15.jpg

Up next is 10 silver age Wonder Woman. They are priced individually but if someone wants the whole bunch then lets do $50 and includes Wonder Woman 199.

Wonder Woman 184 vf

ww_184vf_27_10.jpg

Wonder Woman 185 f

ww_185f_.jpg

Wonder Woman 189 vf

ww_189vf_.jpg

Wonder Woman 190 vg+

WW_190vg.jpg

Wonder Woman 195 vg+

WW_195vg.jpg

Wonder Woman 197 vg(slight moisture)

WW_197vg.jpg

Wonder Woman 198 vf+

WW_198vf.jpg

Wonder Woman 199 vf-

WW_199vf-.jpg

Wonder Woman 201 vf-

WW_201vf-.jpg

Wonder Woman 202 vf-

WW_202vf-.jpg

WW 199 I'll take it

And add the Action slab as well takeit.gif Adam cover cloud9.gif

Finally, I'm getting some action. Guess I'll get to some good stuff. I was about to give up. Now on to some good stuff like Batman, House of Mystery and etc. Some are high grade.

This next one should go pretty fast. By the way folks, all procedes are going to a goldenage book that I have been wanting for about 6 mnths now. All leftover funds will be applied to some OA if its still for sale by the time I get the funds. crazy.gif

Dark Mansion of Forbidden Love 3 in vf/nm. Almost a NM-. Just a shy bit short. I don't need to tell you how much these books are desired. This copy is flat and supple. I just love these gothic horror books. Jeff Jones cover. The first interior splash is very nice. You'll have to buy to find out what it looks like.

Guide - 83

Ask- - 75

darkmansion3_vfnm.jpg