• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BigHulkFans high grade cgc pedigree forum BIN

15 posts in this topic

I have 2 books that I will be selling to help to finance the purchase of one of Harry's book's

There are as follows:

Captain America # 111 Boston Pedigree CGC 9.4 OW/W 0035738006 300.00

X-Men # 95 Don Rosa Collection CGC 9.4 OW/W 0706646004 400.00

Shipping included in both prices anywhere in the U.S....International I'll split with you.

Here are the front scans...if anyone needs to see the back or the label let me know.

First one with the "I'll take it sign" takes it!

CaptainAmericaCGC9.jpg[/img]

X-Men95CGC9.jpg[/img]

The colour strike on Harry's books are awesome.Pedigree quality without the price-hike.The certificate is COOL.If you look at the window hard enough,you can almost see Harry AT THE REGISTER.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) thumbsup2.gif

The colour strike on Harry's books are awesome.Pedigree quality without the price-hike.The certificate is COOL.If you look at the window hard enough,you can almost see Harry AT THE REGISTER.GOD BLESS...

I admire Harry's collection: There aren't very many collector's who still have the original books they bought during their youth....I know I don't. sorry.gif

Yeah, he sent me a scan of the book in question and the colors just flew off the page... cloud9.gif

I dunno about the "without the price-hike" part. His prices have been rather aggressive. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

I dunno about the "without the price-hike" part. His prices have been rather aggressive. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

The one book I bought from him was in-line with other sales of the same book.

OK, That Cap #111. I am pretty sure I placed a bid on this book on Comiclink about six weeks ago or so. The bid was then accepted. About three weeks after that I received a call from Clink informing me that the seller says he misplaced the comic. Obviously Clink refunded my money, but they seemed pretty embarassed about the situation. I was also pretty disapointed.

Is this the same book? I don't think there are more than one of these. I am also confident this is the same book because I chose to bid on it rather than the Pacific Coast copy. I also prefered it to the Boston 9.6 because the 9.4 has better QP. Are you the seller that misplaced it? Was it just sellers remorse because the bid accepted was fairly low?

What the?

confused-smiley-013.gif I purchased this book in October or November...it was listed on ebay with a BIN and didn't sell. I contacted the seller and purchased the book off ebay. It has since been in my possession and this is the first time it has been offered for sale. I have never sold on comiclink, only bought. So, to answer your questions:

1) This may or may not have been the book on comiclink...maybe the seller had it listed there and forgot to inform comiclink that he had sold it?

2) I would never make a deal and then reneg...that's just not my style

3) As far as the seller goes...I honestly don't remember who I bought it from, I will try to find the receipt though...although I am almost positive that it was from a seller in Australia.

Hope this answers your accusations...