• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How Many Colored Kryptonites?

7 posts in this topic

I would like to know from our knowledgeable members how many colors of Kryptonites were created for the Superman World? Or can they all be find in your box of "Lucky Charms" cereal.... 27_laughing.gifinsane.gif27_laughing.gif ...no seriously does someone know the answer?

I had this saved from somewhere :

Green Kryptonite: weakens and eventually kills super-powered Kryptonians.

Red Kryptonite: Causes a specific, odd, effect. Often involved physical transformations or mental changes. Each chunk had a different effect, and could only affect a given Kryptonian once. Effects usually wore off in 24-48 hours.

Anti-Kryptonite: similar to Green Kryptonite, but affects non-super-powered Kryptonians. This was a reason used to explain why the non-powered Argo City residents could be killed by what seemed to be Green K.

X-Kryptonite: Only one chunk, it was created by Supergirl trying to find a cure for Green K. It gives Terrans Kryptonian style powers for a limited time.

Gold Kryptonite: Removes a Kryptonian's super-powers permanently.

White Kryptonite: Kills any plant life from any world.

Blue Kryptonite: Has the same effect on Bizarro Kryptonians as Green K does on real Kryptonians.

Jewel Kryptonite: Remnents of Krypton's Jewel Mountains, it allows Phantom Zone residents to focus their mental energy and cause explosions in the outside world.

Silver and Yellow Kryptonite were fake Kryptonite.

Tomega

I had this saved from somewhere :

Green Kryptonite: weakens and eventually kills super-powered Kryptonians.

Red Kryptonite: Causes a specific, odd, effect. Often involved physical transformations or mental changes. Each chunk had a different effect, and could only affect a given Kryptonian once. Effects usually wore off in 24-48 hours.

Anti-Kryptonite: similar to Green Kryptonite, but affects non-super-powered Kryptonians. This was a reason used to explain why the non-powered Argo City residents could be killed by what seemed to be Green K.

X-Kryptonite: Only one chunk, it was created by Supergirl trying to find a cure for Green K. It gives Terrans Kryptonian style powers for a limited time.

Gold Kryptonite: Removes a Kryptonian's super-powers permanently.

White Kryptonite: Kills any plant life from any world.

Blue Kryptonite: Has the same effect on Bizarro Kryptonians as Green K does on real Kryptonians.

Jewel Kryptonite: Remnents of Krypton's Jewel Mountains, it allows Phantom Zone residents to focus their mental energy and cause explosions in the outside world.

Silver and Yellow Kryptonite were fake Kryptonite.

Tomega

Did you ever see the Saturday Night Live where William Shatner asks the trekkies, " You... You look like you're almost thirty,... have you ever kissed a girl?

Awesome, thanks now for your next assignment do you know under which issues they made their first appearances..... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Here are some other ones that I forgot and some 1st appearances.

Kryptonite first appeared in the Adventures of Superman radio series but what I kinow about the comics are :

Green Kryptonite: Superman 61.

Red Kryptonite: Superman 128

Anti-Kryptonite: Superman Family 184 ?

X-Kryptonite: Action Comics 261

Gold Kryptonite: Adventures 299

Red/Green Kryptonite - Action Comics 275 (forgot this one before)

Krimson Kryptonite - - robs Superman of his super strength.

White Kryptonite: Action Comics 278 ?

Blue Kryptonite: Superman140

Jewel Kryptonite: Not sure of appearance ( could be a fake.) N

Action Comics 233 - all Kryptonite on Earth destroyed

Silver Kryptonite -Superman's Pal, Jimmy Olsen No. 70

Yellow Kryptonite - Superman 179 .

Slow Kryptonite -- is a modified form of Green Kryptonite. Produced by a scientist, it slows the speed of nerve impulses, and movements of both Kryptonians and Terrans.

Rainbow Kryptonite - affects pocket universe Kryptonians.

That's all I know.

Tomega