• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB : Strange Tales 105, 108, 109 and 112 in CGC 8.5

15 posts in this topic

I'll check the copies that I recently picked up. Doubt any will hit the CGC mark of 8.0 or above though. If I think they make it raw, the I could CGC them.

I'll check the copies that I recently picked up. Doubt any will hit the CGC mark of 8.0 or above though. If I think they make it raw, the I could CGC them.

I'll check tonight. I found box last night.

none of them are cgc'd. confused-smiley-013.gif

they're all raw from this collection. I'll check that too tonight. Actually right now, I'm going to go look for frederick9494 thumbsup2.gif

Sorry, only one is even close.

105 VG ish...but I have a pretty nice one in the personal collection that I still need to check

108 FN+ to F/VF or so ( I'll scan this one and put it on the grading forum)

109 VG-

1239629-ComicBook1575.JPG1239629-ComicBook1576.JPG

1239629-ComicBook1576.JPG.66546fdaaa4e80553da77b594557772a.JPG

none of them are cgc'd. confused-smiley-013.gif

they're all raw from this collection. I'll check that too tonight. Actually right now, I'm going to go look for frederick9494 thumbsup2.gif

Sorry, only one is even close.

105 VG ish...but I have a pretty nice one in the personal collection that I still need to check

108 FN+ to F/VF or so ( I'll scan this one and put it on the grading forum)

109 VG-

1239629-ComicBook1575.JPG1239629-ComicBook1576.JPG

Unfortunately, as you mentioned, it's not in the 8.5 range...but still, it's a nice copy and a great cover! cloud9.gif

Thanks for all your effort!

Best,

Frederic

That Thing shot on the cover of 108 is one of my favorites from the early period.Any word on your CGC submissions yet?GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) thumbsup2.gif

That Thing shot on the cover of 108 is one of my favorites from the early period.Any word on your CGC submissions yet?GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) thumbsup2.gif

One week left for that submission. I have not made my mind yet as to call for the grade or wait for the package...