• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Hulk #1 (finally)

39 posts in this topic

Has a wee tiny bit of CT on the spine in 2 spots but I got a wicked cheap deal that I couldn't pass up, restored or not. The colors are vibrant, OWTW pages, and a glorious flat gloss. Makes me totally forget about the lower front left corner. tongue.gif

TIH1C.jpg

TIHBC.jpg

Wow that's nice.

Screw the little CT.

What's that mark in the rocket's trail bottom left corner?

Just above the smoke cloud.

Is it colored in or is it suppose to be like that?

I have no Hulk 1 to compare it against. frown.gif

Screw the little CT.

That's what I said when I saw it. Resto or not this book is SHARP! The gray on the rocket is printed that way but does look out of place. Kind of like the gun blast on the FF#2 cover. It's on its way to Sarasota today... c'mon 7.0! cloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gif

Screw the little CT.

That's what I said when I saw it. Resto or not this book is SHARP! The gray on the rocket is printed that way but does look out of place. Kind of like the gun blast on the FF#2 cover. It's on its way to Sarasota today... c'mon 7.0! cloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gif

As long as the grey should be there... smile.gif

In the 7s! thumbsup2.gif

7.0/7.5