• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: avengers # 1 auction style

35 posts in this topic

ok, so do to a misunderstanding , a trade fell through, and ive decided to put her up for sale..

AVENGERS # 1 graded as 2.5-3.0 in the grading forum

auction goes to saturday 5/20/06 at 11pm eastern standard time and bids must increase by $5 incriments

anyone not bidding before 11pm saturday is out,but anyone who has already made a bid can bid again.Auction ends for good when five minutes have passed with no bids.

winning bidder is responsible for shipping

scan0019.jpg

scan0018.jpg

How about some simple rules,like how much the bid has to exceed the last one,what time Sat night,and what time zone,ect,ect.You might make out better with an auction. I'd suggest $5 increments and it ends 5 minutes after last bid is recieved,but do it as you see fit.

How about some simple rules,like how much the bid has to exceed the last one,what time Sat night,and what time zone,ect,ect.You might make out better with an auction. I'd suggest $5 increments and it ends 5 minutes after last bid is recieved,but do it as you see fit.

ok bids must increase by at least $5, and the auction will end @ 11 pm eastern standard time saturday night, last bid received b4 11 pm will win

winning bidder will be responsible for shipping

shadroch in the lead with $ 125

ok bids must increase by at least $5, and the auction will end @ 11 pm eastern standard time saturday night, last bid received b4 11 pm will win

winning bidder will be responsible for shipping

shadroch in the lead with $ 125

$140

John thumbsup2.gif

ok, so do to a misunderstanding , a trade fell through, and ive decided to put her up for sale..

$375 shipped takes her

scan0019.jpg

scan0018.jpg

Id bid, but I dont like the upside down back cover on the book insane.gif

$375 shipped takes her

scan0019.jpg

scan0018.jpg

im never gonna live down screwing up that scan..lol

$375 shipped takes her

scan0019.jpg

scan0018.jpg

im never gonna live down screwing up that scan..lol

Dont worry about it...never liked ads anyways! thumbsup2.gif

heres a small change to the auction, credit to shadroch for the idea:

auction ends at 11pm, anyone not bidding before 11 is out,but anyone who has already made a bid can bid again.Auction ends for good when five minutes have passed with no bids.