• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM ANN 2-24 COMPLETE

13 posts in this topic

893scratchchin-thumb.gifmm... too low grade.

let me take a look again at your McFarlane lot and your ASM lot...

the 298-325 lot was tempting... but so is the 301-400 lot -- there's some nostalgia factor in that for me cause I was in my comics frenzy then.

enh.

I want to help you out with buying something. I'm thinking about the ASM lot. Any other lots you're putting up... ?

What are you after? Pretty much my entire raw collection is available at the moment.

Well first, I've hit the BIN on the Bats 404 and Cap 241. And the Slabbed FF book (forget the number).

Okay, now I want to get you $ on that so here's what I'd be looking for:

Bronze/Copper HG Avengers, Invaders, Justice League, ASMs (I've seen what you got there). Also always looking at HG Caps from 200-350.

hmmm... too low grade.

the 298-325 lot was tempting... but so is the 301-400 lot -- there's some nostalgia factor in that for me cause I was in my comics frenzy then.

Did the 298-325 sell? If not how much are you asking?

hmmm... too low grade.

Did the 298-325 sell? If not how much are you asking?

It's now a set of 301-400 complete.

Holding onto the 298-300 for now.