• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please grade my Action Comics #67

13 posts in this topic

The book comes with 1 staple in the center. The cover is attached (not firmly) their are tears around the staple. The cover is vertually crease free, with the exeption of a 1/4 corner crease at the bottom, which has slightly started to tear. An extremely tiny chip, out of the upper right corner. The book has browning along the edges. The page quality if dark tan around the edges, and light tan inside.

actioncomics67cover.jpg

actioncomics67back.jpg

Looks like a solid 5.5...tears around staple only thing keeping it from a straight FN IMO...

Yep. laugh.gif

I'm gonna say CGC 5.5, it is structuallly nice with small staple tears the overall tanning may (or may not) bring it down to 5.5. nice book, that was my very first Action issue, which I've sold long ago, but will have another someday..

I'd go with 5.0 or 5.5 as well. I agree with those who said that the tanning is quite distracting. The wear at the staple does keep it from a higher grade, and a quarter-inch crease isn't important at this level.

everyone is on the same page with this one. I would say 5.5 at best and I'll stick with that as long as you assure me there are no creases to go with that heavy dark band and staple damage....

Nice presenting Action.....