• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Star Trek Gold Key Comic,,, Trading Cards !

6 posts in this topic

The pre-toupee years for Shatner! thumbsup2.gif

As a kid,I remember wondering if the artists had ever seen the shows. As I got a little older and found out there were writers as well,I wondered about them as well.As an adul,I read that most of the books were producedin Italy,by artists that had never seen the show. Hence,Enterprise lands on planets,landing parties camp out instead of teleporting home to bed,ect.

Kool Kard set,thought

As a kid,I remember wondering if the artists had ever seen the shows. As I got a little older and found out there were writers as well,I wondered about them as well.As an adul,I read that most of the books were producedin Italy,by artists that had never seen the show. Hence,Enterprise lands on planets,landing parties camp out instead of teleporting home to bed,ect.

Kool Kard set,thought

gossip.gifYou can't meet the pretty green girls and maybe get lucky if you don't camp out.... 893whatthe.gif