• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

check out great VFNM to NM+ ungraded books on eBay @25-40% guide

62 posts in this topic

Derrick...some nice stuff. Just a little advice...it is great that you have big scans so we can judge for ourselves, but you might want to tighten up on your grading. For example...you are calling this one Very Fine????

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6631803542&fromMakeTrack=true

893whatthe.gif

Well the "F" and the "G" ARE right next to each other on the keyboard . . . 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

27_laughing.gif

sorry about that.I have 2 people who list for me and they have been double listing, putting incorrect titles and conditions on books tongue.gif.this is new for me and there are alot of kinks but as you can see from our feedback,all customers are thrilled.thanks for the feedback

Derrick

ebay store is closed and he's NARUed! 893whatthe.gif

Glad I just got my two BIN book in today, guess I can't leave feedback. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

btw: both books were slightly overgraded but not bad!

Grand. mad.gif

I bought three books. 2 were about right, 2 were junk.

I bought three books. 2 were about right, 2 were complete junk.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Maybe one was torn in half? confused-smiley-013.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

No, nothing that bad.

They are asking about you saying you purchased 3 books and then saying 2 were good and 2 were bad. You're saying you bought 4 books. Finals?

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

No, nothing that bad.

They are asking about you saying you purchased 3 books and then saying 2 were good and 2 were bad. You're saying you bought 4 books. Finals?

27_laughing.gif Didn't even notice that. I bought four, not three. Typo.