• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PRE-EBAY: GIJOE 21 CGC SS 9.6W

15 posts in this topic

Whats the diffrence? Who is it that puts the text into the balloons then? gah! another part of a comic I dunno about. laugh.gif

Story means someone wrote it, ok, so then whats the proccess to get the wording into the balloons?

Whats the diffrence? Who is it that puts the text into the balloons then? gah! another part of a comic I dunno about. laugh.gif

Story means someone wrote it, ok, so then whats the proccess to get the wording into the balloons?

it's called blowing up the balloons, usually done by the writers assistant.

Plan on listing this book on Ebay tomorrow tonight. If anyone is seriously interested, I'll be entertaining offers until then.

Last Blue Label 9.6 sold for $228.01

I'll give you $115 for it since it's signed by Stan. That should mark the value down by about 50%. poke2.gif

Plan on listing this book on Ebay tomorrow tonight. If anyone is seriously interested, I'll be entertaining offers until then.

I'll give you $115 for it since it's signed by Stan. That should mark the value down by about 50%. poke2.gif

sign-funnypost.gif

Makes me think about when Stan appeared on the Simpsons....and proceeded to force The Thing into a Bat-Mobile:

"You're wrecking my Bat-Mobile!!"

"Am I? Or am I making it better?"

Love that episode... cloud9.gif

would have been cool if stan had done what you wanted. It would have taken him 4 seconds and would have made the book a classic.

would have been cool if stan had done what you wanted. It would have taken him 4 seconds and would have made the book a classic.

...? confused-smiley-013.gif

Chris wanted Stan to sign "Nuff Said" along with his signature...pretty cool had he done it! Regardless...LONG LIVE SS!!

headbang.gif

Chris wanted Stan to sign "Nuff Said" along with his signature...pretty cool had he done it! Regardless...LONG LIVE SS!!

headbang.gif

Actually....I had hoped to get simply "Nuff Said"....no signature. hi.gif

headbang.gif

Actually....I had hoped to get simply "Nuff Said"....no signature. hi.gif

Would that still have qualified as a Yellow label? Or would they have had to invent a whole new label just for you, B?