• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DETECTIVE #381 thru 386 ~ NICE Copies ~ BIN only $15 each!

12 posts in this topic

Here is a little mini-run of TEC #381,382,383,384,385 and 386. All are flat, glossy copies in the VF range with nice white to off-white pages. Some have very light soiling on the back and/or minor staple discoloration.

BIN for only $15 each or take 'em all for $80! Will ship anywhere, you pay exact USPS charges. Thanks!

detective381.jpg

detective382.jpg

detective383.jpg

detective384.jpg

detective385.jpg

detective386.jpg

You could offer more if you want poke2.gif I won't be hurt if he doesn't take it confused-smiley-013.gif

I made an offer for some comics, I didn't ask to get married stooges.gif

I would never be offended by a low offer...I'm quite the low-baller myself! grin.gif

While I do appreciate your asking, I'll have to decline as I've now gotten a few PM's for closer to my asking price. Thanks! thumbsup2.gif

You could offer more if you want poke2.gif I won't be hurt if he doesn't take it confused-smiley-013.gif

I made an offer for some comics, I didn't ask to get married stooges.gif

I would never be offended by a low offer...I'm quite the low-baller myself! grin.gif

While I do appreciate your asking, I'll have to decline as I've now gotten a few PM's for closer to my asking price. Thanks! thumbsup2.gif

You see! that's a nice way to get rejected sorry.gif