• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Some more EC stuff

17 posts in this topic

War Against Crime / Crime Patrol Hardcover Set - $50 + exact shipping

I purchased this set new, and only cut the shrink wrap off the front of the slipcase to page through the books once, they are like brand new.

cp.jpg

Weird Fantasy Hardcover Set - $75 + exact shipping

I purchased this set new, and only cut the shrink wrap off the front of the slipcase to page through the books once, they are like brand new.

wf.jpg

Weird Science Hardcover Set (Second Edition) - $75 + exact shipping -

I purchased this set used. The slipcase and books are like new condition, with the only blemish being a small smudge on the open page end of book 1.

ws.jpg SOLD

Are the books colored or black and white? Also, does it contain the complete sereis or just a sample of stories?

Complete series. Inside pages and art are in black and white with only the covers in color. Large 9x12 format created from original artwork, very high quality.

Aces High, Extra, and MD Volumes - SOLD $25 + exact shipping

The Aces High volume is used and has some cover wear. The Extra and MD volumes are new and still in shink wrap.

three.jpg

Aces High, Extra, and MD Volumes - $25 + exact shipping

The Aces High volume is used and has some cover wear. The Extra and MD volumes are new and still in shink wrap.

three.jpg

takeit.gif

Tales of Terror Hardcover - $15 + exact shipping

I think this is the greatest EC Compendium ever created. My personal copy, well used, but in great shape, retails for $40!

tot.jpg

I'd be interested in the WAC, WS and WF slipcases, but I imagine the shipping charge for all those would be prohibitive... frown.gif

They probably weigh at least 12lbs each 893whatthe.gif but I could estimate shipping tonight after work.

I'd be interested in the WAC, WS and WF slipcases, but I imagine the shipping charge for all those would be prohibitive... frown.gif

They probably weigh at least 12lbs each 893whatthe.gif but I could estimate shipping tonight after work.

If it isn't too much trouble let me know.