• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is anyone still looking for a hotel for SD and would consider sharing?

28 posts in this topic

Sorry, saving all my money for GA Captain Marvel Goodness!!! grin.gif

Actually, I am offering free GA Captain Marvels to the person who shares the room with me. poke2.gif

Do you realize what you're doing is trying to entice Timulty to share a room with you? screwy.gif

Sorry, saving all my money for GA Captain Marvel Goodness!!! grin.gif

Actually, I am offering free GA Captain Marvels to the person who shares the room with me. poke2.gif

Do you realize what you're doing is trying to entice Timulty to share a room with you? screwy.gif

Just shows you how desperate I am. 27_laughing.gif Sorry Timmy. poke2.gif

Oh well, looks like I will be renting a car and staying elsewhere. foreheadslap.gif

Sorry, I just can't make any of the cons this year or I would have been tempted. At least it would have given me a chance to have a "Crack The Slab" Party. Guess I just have to save that for the end of the year.

Last year I stayed over on Coronado in a small Bed andBreakfast, mainly because they allowed pets. Which in the end led to my missing the dinner again last year. Toto is definately staying home this year.

Anyway It was the Crown City Inn and Bistro on Orange Ave on Coronado.

Beds were hard as Rocks and small. If you want a sleep experience similar to camping out then those beds might be just right for you. 893whatthe.gif