• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Important tip for X3 moviegoers

47 posts in this topic

Believe me, whether they'll admit to it or not - whether or not they even know about it yet - if X3 is anything but a bomb there will most certainly be another sequel at some point. Successful motion picture franchises don't grow on trees; a studio kills for these kind of tentpole summer franchise pics. From what i understand, X3 wraps up what could be considered a trilogy, but that hardly means that the series is over...

If that is true, where is The Hobbit movie adaption? 893scratchchin-thumb.giffrustrated.gif

umm, Peter Jackson worked on something called KING KONG. poke2.gif And he probably wants to take a break, geesh. poke2.gif

Who said PJ had to do it? confused-smiley-013.gif

Ok, ok, I jest. Dang overgrown monkey, getting in the way of Smaug... Christo_pull_hair.gif

Believe me, whether they'll admit to it or not - whether or not they even know about it yet - if X3 is anything but a bomb there will most certainly be another sequel at some point. Successful motion picture franchises don't grow on trees; a studio kills for these kind of tentpole summer franchise pics. From what i understand, X3 wraps up what could be considered a trilogy, but that hardly means that the series is over...

If that is true, where is The Hobbit movie adaption? 893scratchchin-thumb.giffrustrated.gif

umm, Peter Jackson worked on something called KING KONG. poke2.gif And he probably wants to take a break, geesh. poke2.gif

Who said PJ had to do it? confused-smiley-013.gif

Ok, ok, I jest. Dang overgrown monkey, getting in the way of Smaug... Christo_pull_hair.gif

Yeah, but PJ did say he was going to do a The Hobbit movie so just give the guy a break...lol.

Is there indeed a secret surprise awaiting us at the end?

Yes. Only about 15% of the audience stayed when I went to the movie. insane.gif

PROOF:

Shows how many people have the internet, or else don't get much info on movies today. 27_laughing.gif

Is there indeed a secret surprise awaiting us at the end?

Yes. Only about 15% of the audience stayed when I went to the movie. insane.gif

PROOF:

Shows how many people have the internet, or else don't get much info on movies today. 27_laughing.gif

There was something in Entertainment Weekly about it too.

I stayed (along with a handful of others) but the damn theater raised the lights, started the exit music, and cut off the projector just as the ending tag was beginning. Christo_pull_hair.gif

If their is to be a four movie, the creative minds at Fox could introduce characters that fans missed out, like (Caujin Persuasion)Gambit or Forge maybe even the brother of Cyclops....Havok!! Some of the core characters are gone but they have plenty to replace for other great stories to produce.

I along with 2 others (a couple) stayed till after the credits. Think that was about 20% of our audience. That's a guess however.

I had been clued in to the extra stuff at the end.

Be prepared/patient. The credits are somewhat long.

Be prepared/patient. The credits are somewhat long.

about halfway thru the credits my wife started saying stuff along the lines of "there's nothing after the credits is there?" and "You just told me that to see if i'd sit thru the entire end credits, didn't you?"

27_laughing.gif