• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel and DC Treasury Size books F/S

25 posts in this topic

Can I get 90.00 for these 27 books? I will pay postage. That will cost at least 16.00 (2 Flat Rate Boxes). Overseas and Canada I can't afford to ship them for free!!! Sorry. They weigh a ton!

2001 Space Oddity 1976 VF+++

Amazing World of Superman Fine

Amazing World of Superman VG

Annie ( Movie) 1 VF

Captain America Bicentennial Battles 1 VF+++

Tracy C-40 VF-

Doctor Strange 6 VF

Fantastic Four 2 VF+++

Fantastic Four 2 VF+++

GI Joe 1 VF+++

Giant Holiday Grab Bag 13 NM

Giant Holiday Grab Bag 13 NM

Giant Holiday Grab Bag 1974 Fine

Giant Holiday Grab Bag 1975 VF+++

Giant Super Hero Team Up 9 VG 1976

Howard the Duck 12 VF

Land of Oz 1 VF+++

Savage Fists of Kung Fu 1 VF 1975

Spec Spider-Man 1 VF+++ 1974

Spec Spider-Man 1 VF 1975

Star Wars( Marvel Special Edition) 1 VF

Star Wars( Marvel Special Edition) 2 VF

Superman VS Spider-man NN VF

Superman Vs Wonder Woman C-54 VF

The Mighty Thor 3 VF+++

Wizard of Oz 1 NM

Wizard of Oz 1 VF+++

takeit.gif
Christo_pull_hair.gif

ditto!

Stupid 2-hour episode of LOST!!!

Beyonder - you gonna break any of those books up for resale?

I really didn't need any of them except the GI Joe. Looking for anything specifically? poke2.gif

takeit.gif
Christo_pull_hair.gif

ditto!

I really didn't need any of them except the GI Joe. Looking for anything specifically? poke2.gif

I found these in a box last week. I put them away years ago and forgot about them. I am happy to sell them in one lot. I know they are worth more but to me it's all about selling them in one shot.

takeit.gif
Christo_pull_hair.gif

ditto!

I'd love to have the Supes VS Spidey & Supes VS Wonder Woman. I recently got a nice C-51 Batman - I love that Adams wrap-around cover & the large art!!! cloud9.gif Treasuries are awesome!

I found these in a box last week. I put them away years ago and forgot about them. I am happy to sell them in one lot. I know they are worth more but to me it's all about selling them in one shot.

Totally understood! Shipping those big-boys can be rough when packaging up a bunch of them to different addresses -whew! Congrats on the sale!

I'll jump on this bandwagon since the others have sold. The following are for sale for $100 postage paid media mail. Sold as a lot for the same reasons above.

Marvel Treasury

2001 VFNM from 1976

Fantastic Four 2 VG

Doctor Strange 6 VF

DC

C-59 Batman Strange Cases Fine

C-51 Batman Neal Adams Fine/VF

C-25 Batman Fine

C-52 Superman w Neal Adams Fine/VF

C-46 JLA, JSA VG

C-48 Superman v Flash G/VG

charms033.jpg

Geeeeez

I sat on a pile of these and was irritated by them as they are large and unruly...

I did keep some, Superman vs Ali and Super-Friends...I might still have some more...hm

Geeeeez

I sat on a pile of these and was irritated by them as they are large and unruly...

I did keep some, Superman vs Ali and Super-Friends...I might still have some more...hm

Oooooooh! Break out that Supes/Ali book - interested parties want to see that one!

think i got that one sitting on top of my boxes in storage gathering dust, no idea how i would scan it