• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Civil War #1-Aspen Exclusive

47 posts in this topic

Their website already list it as out of stock

The Aspen store does that until they actually go on sale at their site. I used to get all the Aspen exclusive covers..until my wife saw the bill for $80.00.

Thats a cool cover but I am starting to re-think my variant cover habit.

Their website already list it as out of stock

The Aspen store does that until they actually go on sale at their site. I used to get all the Aspen exclusive covers..until my wife saw the bill for $80.00.

Thats a cool cover but I am starting to re-think my variant cover habit.

Thanks for the info. I am thinking of picking up one for a possible SS.

I try to get the Turner covers too but these days you have to be the first one to call and ask for it or walk in at the local comic shop and be prepared to pay $20 or more for it.

You can always get them through eBay and pay more. The Aspen Store usually has somewhat reasonable prices but I kind of gave up when Turner was only doing the covers for Fathom Vol 2. Plus they started charging $20 for some of their Aspen Wizard World Exclusives.

I miss the days when the Image/Top Cow Turner variant covers were easy to find and not all that pricey. I'm not complaining. Its cool that Turner is drawing superheroes for Marvel but give me my Turner covers for cover price. Is that too much to ask for?

any cover that says "variant" right there on the cover is a POS money grab, and if you buy it; well..let's just say it would have to come with a free Happy Ending for me to shell out $$ for it.

sorry, but it's true

The price is $14.99. That to me, isn't that bad. So, when it comes on sale, I might just pick one up. I really only pick up variants is the price is right and I like the cover. I KNOW value should never be a factor in such a purchase.

The price is $14.99. That to me, isn't that bad. So, when it comes on sale, I might just pick one up. I really only pick up variants is the price is right and I like the cover. I KNOW value should never be a factor in such a purchase.

Wizard is selling them for $29.99 each, no signature. 893whatthe.gif

Wizard.com is by far the worst place to buy comics. They price their modern stuff SOOOO ridiculously high, it's not even cool. I like their magazine though, I just hate the way they conduct some business.