• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who lives in T.O?

60 posts in this topic

Sheeshhh...It will get worse today (Wednesday). tongue.gif

John

And I have a two hour car drive comming up.. Im dead

40 degrees with the humidex today insane.gif

John

I guess I shouldn't mention that I am in an air conditioned office, and that I have to stay late tonight. grin.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

John

I guess I shouldn't mention that I am in an air conditioned office, and that I have to stay late tonight. grin.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Probably NOT!!!!!

I had to work OUTSIDE today. flamed.gif

Isn't it supposed to be even HOTTER tomorrow?

893frustrated.gif

The only GOOD thing about the heat............my drive up Yonge Street after work. I can barely PEEL my eyes off the sidewalks, and pay attention to the road. 893whatthe.gif

893offtopic1.gif Look at my total # of posts.......do I dare post again?

( this was my 666th post)

Did you all hear about the ashvault on the 427 buckling today. If that doesnt tell you to stay inside nothing will. cool.gif

Wow. I only remember that happening once before on one of the major highways. They put in new sidewalks in our neighbourhood a couple years ago and I saw a buckled one last night.

The only GOOD thing about the heat............my drive up Yonge Street after work. I can barely PEEL my eyes off the sidewalks, and pay attention to the road. 893whatthe.gif

Just take a drive down Adelaide St. On Thursday/Friday/Saturday night. A sure way to get into an accident.

TORONTO COMICON GUEST LIST UPDATE (30/7/03)

Show date: November 7-9, 2003

* = Confirmed at or after San Diego

Corporate Confirmed:

CGC, *HERITAGE, *DREAMWAVE, *DRAXHALL JUMP, *UDON

Confirmed Professional Guests & Artist Alley:

JIM STARLIN, MIKE KALUTA, PAUL GULACY, BILL SIENKIEWICZ, STEVE RUDE, PHIL JIMENEZ, *DON ROSA, *TONY HARRIS, DARICK ROBERTSON, *JOE RUBINSTEIN, DAN BRERETON, *PIA GUERRA, KAARE ANDREWS, DAVE ROSS, VATCHE MAVLIAN, CAMERON STEWART, *KEN LASHLEY, *TY TEMPLETON, PAUL RIVOCHE, J. BONE, ANDY LEE, IAN BOOTHBY, BRIAN ROOD, J. TORRES

*ANDREW BARR - DOMINIC BUGATTO - *KENT BURLES - SCOTT CHANTLER - SAUL COLT - DAVE CULLEN - *RICH DANNYS - *WILLOW DAWSON - *ARTHUR DELA CRUZ - WALTER DICKINSON - RODNEY DUNN - *RAY FAWKES - *DON HUCHISON - RON KASMAN - *ERIK KIM - *BRIAN MCLACHLAN - KAGAN MCLEOD - SEAN MENARD - ALEX PERKINS - *DAVE PIETILA - *STUART SAYGER - *BEN SHANNON - R.G. TAYLOR - NOEL TUAZON - ROB WALTON - *SARRAH YOUNG - *CHIP ZDARSKY

More to come...

Full web site will be launching soon...

www.torontocomicon.com

Kev