• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gold, Silver, and Bronze Memorial Day BIN and WANTS!

160 posts in this topic

I'll take the three L.B. Coles. takeit.gif

Sad when you read through the whole thread, contemplating the LB Coles, and end with Fuelman taking them all. 893censored-thumb.gif

Nice books

Comicdey,

I'm going to see if October wants any of these (except the slabbed one). If he passes, you're welcome to take either one of the two.....or both. I'm keeping the slabbed copy for myself. LMK. thumbsup2.gif

Comicdey,

I'm going to see if October wants any of these (except the slabbed one). If he passes, you're welcome to take either one of the two.....or both. I'm keeping the slabbed copy for myself. LMK. thumbsup2.gif

Thanks for the offer boss, but you can take em. thumbsup2.gif The only one I was considering was the Horrors.

Comicdey,

Thanks for the offer boss, but you can take em. thumbsup2.gif The only one I was considering was the Horrors.

Oh, the horrors, the horrors. Great pick-ups Fuel. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Comicdey,

Thanks for the offer.....LMK

I don't mind October getting his LB Cole Fix cloud9.gif

Incredible Hulk 103 VF/NM $95.00

This is really a sharp copy, and quite close to NM-. Toughest post-TTA Hulk to find in High Grade? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

hulk103.jpg