• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT - Spider-man and his Amazing Friends

24 posts in this topic

http://www.spider-friends.com/

I totally don't remember this show! But it's on ABC Family right now! It even has narration by Stan Lee! laugh.gif

The last episode is on now.

missionLOGO.gif

EpSOUND.gif

Anybody ever watch this show?

I loved it! I TIVOd it for awhile.. but shhh don't tell anyone. gossip.gif It's on Saturday and Sunday after X-Men.

This show was the main reason I bought my first comic (UXM 172)...after seeing the Juggy ep., I knew a good thing when I saw it even at the age of 11! thumbsup2.gif

My Library had couple of vids of this show, I sadly didn't like it.

Of course I was looking for the actual shows of the 90's (this was also back before 2000 hit) But I did end up renting the VHS twice...

Yep as I said, cheese

But when this was airing for the first time in the 80's there was nothing else...

not the orgy of cartoon options these days...

Just Saturday morning and after about 11am it was all over...

No more TV cartoons until next Sat at 7am.

tongue.gif

My Library had couple of vids of this show, I sadly didn't like it.

Of course I was looking for the actual shows of the 90's (this was also back before 2000 hit) But I did end up renting the VHS twice...

Yep as I said, cheese

But when this was airing for the first time in the 80's there was nothing else...

not the orgy of cartoon options these days...

Just Saturday morning and after about 11am it was all over...

No more TV cartoons until next Sat at 7am.

tongue.gif

Haha, well, then at least it delivered what it could during that time.

What's cheesier? The real & original 67+ collection of the ASM Show, or Spider-Man & Friends? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I proudly own the Spider-Man 67' Collection. Bought this baby for brand new (open though) for about $30/$35

Loved this series as a kid. But it is definatly cheese. But my son loves it and we watch it whenever it is on. When is that Marvel Spiderman and his amazing friends comic coming out. My son will love it . Or is that out now , I will run o the store tonight if it is. Let me know ya'll.

Loved this series as a kid. But it is definatly cheese. But my son loves it and we watch it whenever it is on. When is that Marvel Spiderman and his amazing friends comic coming out. My son will love it . Or is that out now , I will run o the store tonight if it is. Let me know ya'll.

I think it came out this week.