• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Superman Returns 3rd trailer link

30 posts in this topic

that looks pretty good! So if Luthor has sproured a ton of Kryptonite all arouns Earth, how does Superman survive?

any guesses? think its synthetic kryptonite? Or something Jor-el cooked up just for this exact purpose?

Why are they remaking the original. 70 years of history and they can't come up with one new storyline?

Not sure what you mean. This isn't a remake. it picks up 5 years after the events of Superman 2.

Why are they remaking the original. 70 years of history and they can't come up with one new storyline?

I don't want another origin story or a new direction. Just pick it up after II and go to town. In comic book world, there are no new story lines. It's the execution that matters.

The more i see of this flick the better it looks!

thumbsup2.gif

I agree. Spacey appears to be clicking on all cylindars. He has crazy down, It looks like ol' Lex is up to no good.

As far as it being a retelling of the origin.. confused-smiley-013.gif I didnt get that from any of the trailers I have seen. Flashbacks?..sure. All meant to bring a new audience up to speed I suppose. Remember, its been awhile since the last flick.

In the start of the clip, he almost sound like Chris Reeves for a second.

Ze-

The more i see of this flick the better it looks!

thumbsup2.gif

I agree. Spacey appears to be clicking on all cylindars. He has crazy down, It looks like ol' Lex is up to no good.

As far as it being a retelling of the origin.. confused-smiley-013.gif I didnt get that from any of the trailers I have seen. Flashbacks?..sure. All meant to bring a new audience up to speed I suppose. Remember, its been awhile since the last flick.

In the start of the clip, he almost sound like Chris Reeves for a second.

Ze-

thumbsup2.gif