• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel Masterworks Price Guide?

6 posts in this topic

But doesn't that only show the prices for the regular cover and new MMs ?

There is quite a market for the original (marble cover) series and the variant covers are quite collectible too due to the very low (sub 500) print numbers.

I sold a MM #9 (the Avengers one) for a little over $100 in VF on Ebay about three years ago. Of course that's when some of the MMs went for $300...

I believe the FF you have was one of the most expensive books, and it's a first print..

Some of the new variant covers are already selling for $200 - $250 a book

Prices cooled down a bit the last few years, but it seems they are getting into the stratosphere again. Makes me think about selling some of mine....

I have nearly all the original first prints + most of the variant cover reprints as well and I have the original comics too foreheadslap.gif

Those are all orginals. While the FF still has value, the rest are not as valuable as they once were. The newer variants have taken over as the popular choice as they corrected the color problems and placed the annuals in correct order