• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hey Timulty!

6 posts in this topic

I was thinking it had a reserve of 3500 or 5000. Since, that reserve has never been met it would be that plus the buyer's premium. Needless to say, it makes it rather hard to buy that one. It should have been split up and sold. Probably could have gotten that much at least from being broken up.

I would think you being the Captain Marvel fan that you are that you'd have gone after this with guns blazing. Maybe you can buy it, take your favourite page and sell the rest. Heck, you might even get your page for free if you did that. If you arent interested than I probably will go for it.

Money....Money....Money....My resources are limited. And I agree with you. A person could part it out and make their money back and perhaps more. But it is too big a purchase given my resources.