• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Signature Series holy grail?

103 posts in this topic

One day when Adams is signing, I will send this to one of you guys and get it signed for me.........I have posted this before but it is the one piece in my collection above all else that I want signed.

batman232orga6fp.jpg

Just wondering, did someone color on this book? The Robin part and the lower writing look like someone went over it in marker? (or is it just me...sigh)

That is the color art done by jack adler I believe it is not an acvtual copy of the book.

correct. thumbsup2.gif

and I am the only one that has one........ cloud9.gif

That is SWEEEEEEEEET!!!!

I'd really like to get NM copies of

ASM 293 and 294 signed by Zeck

Joker's Last Laugh 1 signed by Brian Bolland. (If I actually had a HG copy of this laying around I probably would've sent it off to San Diego.)

Yes, I agree that San Diego is probably the most difficult convention to take and complete SS requests at. If people think this is an easy job, forget it.

However, I'll know soon on that particular person.

I guess I should just mention my unattainable grail. Silver Surfer 3 by John Buscema. There are 2 SS books of this issue but they are only Stan Lee File Copies. frown.gif

I did at one time have his signature from a mostly unpulished page from a Silver Surfer Graphic Novel, but I don't think his sig was even on the Silver Surfer 16 splash I once owned.