• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THIS WEEK IN YOUR COLLECTION

102 posts in this topic

I am really excited about my Wrightson.

Whats the book?

Batman 320. I posted the raw scan in the recent submission thread.

cool.gif

I am really excited about my Wrightson.

i can't wait for mine. well, actually i can, seeing as i have no choice, but it's pins and needles all day over here

And again, I speak for all of us on the Wrightson books...THANK YOU KRIS...AGAIN!!!! We all can't thank you enough...

I am hoping the other book that Kris sent me will be here tomorrow or Thursday. It truly is a grail for me!!!

And again, I speak for all of us on the Wrightson books...THANK YOU KRIS...AGAIN!!!! We all can't thank you enough...

I am hoping the other book that Kris sent me will be here tomorrow or Thursday. It truly is a grail for me!!!

Thank you again Kris.

do you know the grade on the wrightson yet.

I'm excited about having a swamp thing 9 signed. My first sig series book.

Economies take about 2 months.

I think I got my last books in about a month and a half. That includes the time it took for Kris to mail them to me.

do you know the grade on the wrightson yet.

I'm excited about having a swamp thing 9 signed. My first sig series book.

Economies take about 2 months.

I think I got my last books in about a month and a half. That includes the time it took for Kris to mail them to me.

Were they moderns? Moderns have a quicker turn around time.