• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What GA set are you trying to complete?

49 posts in this topic

Fantastic Comics # 1-# 8 , 2 more to go.

Wonderworld Comics # 3- # 11 , 3 more to go.

Amazing Man Comics #5 -#17 3 more to go. I do have a # 22, Nazi Ape cover.

Fantastic Comics # 1-# 8 , 2 more to go.

Wonderworld Comics # 3- # 11 , 3 more to go.

Amazing Man Comics #5 -#17 3 more to go. I do have a # 22, Nazi Ape cover.

Great companies- both. I believe that these books are not sought more often (pre-war Fox and Centaurs and 'pre-Centaurs') is because they are just so damn tough to find. Tough to stay with pursuing the collection of sumptin' that you can't find.

jon

Fantastic Comics # 2 , # 7

Wonderworld Comics #4, # 6, # 9

Amazing Man # 5, # 6, #10

these are the one's I'm missing . I'm in no rush though, as the purchase of Fantastic Comics # 3 tapped me for a little while. Plus I'm always pursuing Amazing Mystery Funnies, Keen Detective Funnies , assoted Nedors , Catmans, & other assorted Golden Age.As you can see I have alot to collect in the coming years. grin.gif

these are the one's I'm missing . I'm in no rush though, as the purchase of Fantastic Comics # 3 tapped me for a little while. Plus I'm always pursuing Amazing Mystery Funnies, Keen Detective Funnies , assoted Nedors , Catmans, & other assorted Golden Age.As you can see I have alot to collect in the coming years. grin.gif

We have GOT to talk one day! Your collecting and mine are Ssoooooo similar, it's scary! 893applaud-thumb.gif

thumbsup2.gifhi.gif

I've got all Amazing-Man issues except for #12, #22, and #26.

You have any interest in a 1939 Wonder Comics #1? I've got a spare to trade.....