• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Looking for free comic book day Dark Horse Conan issue

12 posts in this topic

Unfortunately I missed fcbd this year. foreheadslap.gif Please PM me if you can sell me one of these for a couple bucks.

If nobody else steps up with one, I can get on to you for cost of shipping.

thumbsup2.gif

Unfortunately I missed fcbd this year. foreheadslap.gif Please PM me if you can sell me one of these for a couple bucks.

If nobody else steps up with one, I can get on to you for cost of shipping.

thumbsup2.gif

Thanks, I appreciate it. Being the first responder, I'll take you up on that offer if you don't mind. Just PM me the details. And don't short change yourself, I know it takes time to pack and mail these things.

Wish I knew this last week, the LCS had their FCBD on the 27th. I might still be able to get one, if they still have it. I will check.

I knew I had missed fcbd but did not realize right away that there was a conan amongst the freebies. Thanks for the offer. It appears a copy has been located though. Maybe there are other interested parties in need?

anyone have a complete list of the books.

I just started buying current issues again and have yet to be available for the comic book day in a LCS