• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Batman #181 1st Poison Ivy Higher grade

12 posts in this topic

I'm going to be fairly conservative and say 6.5. Mainly because of the color loss along the bottom and the fuzzy corner in the front bottom left. I think if it were a little brighter I'd even go a full grade higher up to 7.5

7.5 spine dings, small amount of color loss on bottom, corners a little soft. I would take it for my collection, nice book!

Grades have been a bit harsh so far, on a book with only minor defects. confused-smiley-013.gif

7.5, 8.0 on a good day.

I disagree - one of the beauties of this issue is the deep red cover. The color fade L to R here is quite noticeable. makepoint.gif

Put me in the 7.0 camp . . . centerfold present and attached? If not crapola ;grin:

Grades have been a bit harsh so far, on a book with only minor defects. confused-smiley-013.gif

7.5, 8.0 on a good day.

That's what I was hoping/thinking since i bought it as part of a lot as and it was supposed to be 8.0, but I can see the color loss clearly on the bottom FC. Again, scan makes it look worse than it is. I think i will resize my scans to be the actual size of the books as not to enhance any defects. Thanks to all.

7.5, 8.0 on a good day.

I disagree - one of the beauties of this issue is the deep red cover. The color fade L to R here is quite noticeable. makepoint.gif

Put me in the 7.0 camp . . . centerfold present and attached? If not crapola ;grin:

Absolutely, cf secure. That deep red color is striking on this book, and in hand it looks somewhat better.