• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ghost Rider #1 8.0

60 posts in this topic

I would post a scan of the book but I can't ( I been using my friends scanner and I don't like to bother him ) It has some minor spine cracks but other then that its pretty nice, full color, white pages, looks like someone stuck it in a bag and board right after they bought it....Oh and thanx fox for the correction( I'm sorry if I put published instead of distributed....we all make mistakes 8) )

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Are you hinting that I'm being shady? I'm not. Like I said if you don't think it's an 8.0 or better I will issue your full money back. makepoint.gif

I have two......but they aren't pence versions...sorry.

so, sell them to me at the double of the "UK version", 27_laughing.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif that's more than fair no?! grin.gif

let me know so i can send you the $$$, ok?! wink.gif and don't wait too long to send them to me...

regards

Hey Kermit, Comicdonna just posted that the GR#1 is worth double guide.....it just keeps getting more expensive by the minute for you. 27_laughing.gif

i'm going by your comments math, changed your mind?! it was pretty fast... insane.giftonofbricks.gif

do you believe on everything the others tell you...?! smirk.gif

regards

still waiting... 893scratchchin-thumb.gifhi.gif

I will venture to say that these do sell better on ebay than at a show, although I've sold 3 in the 5.0-8.0 range this year. I kind of wish I put them on ebay this month. There was a CGC 6.0 is someone's store last month w/ BIN of $40. Looked like a solid VF, but had some kind of stain on URC. But it was gone by the time I made up my mind.

Values seem to be pretty high this month for some reason..... I wonder what the "UK edition" would fetch on the bay? $50???

I would post a scan of the book but I can't ( I been using my friends scanner and I don't like to bother him ) It has some minor spine cracks but other then that its pretty nice, full color, white pages, looks like someone stuck it in a bag and board right after they bought it....Oh and thanx fox for the correction( I'm sorry if I put published instead of distributed....we all make mistakes 8) )

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Are you hinting that I'm being shady? I'm not. Like I said if you don't think it's an 8.0 or better I will issue your full money back. makepoint.gif

No...not shady, but I think that you would have a better response on a key Bronze title to post a scan of the comic..you could also take a picture of the comic, no scan needed....just a thought.... confused-smiley-013.gif

In that case...$50.00 postpaid.

893whatthe.gif Maybe I should start a thread w/ my remaining #1 and 3 MS 5's confused-smiley-013.gif

What shape are the 3 MS 5's in. I already have a couple GR #1s Thought I would offer a couple bucks on this one. for the Heck of it. thumbsup2.gif

In that case...$50.00 postpaid.

893whatthe.gif Maybe I should start a thread w/ my remaining #1 and 3 MS 5's confused-smiley-013.gif

What shape are the 3 MS 5's in. I already have a couple GR #1s Thought I would offer a couple bucks on this one. for the Heck of it. thumbsup2.gif

2 lower grade and 1 F/VF

Values seem to be pretty high this month for some reason.....

Ummm, the movie preview just came out? foreheadslap.gif

Yeah I just heard about the movie yesterday, so that makes a lot of sense 27_laughing.gif

Huh? The vast majority of people do not follow the fanboy news, and the Ghost Rider Preview made sure even the general public knows it's coming.

It's like Luke Cage... we all know a movie is coming, but book prices won't spike until the GP gets wind of it through a preview or trailer.

Yeah I just heard about the movie yesterday, so that makes a lot of sense 27_laughing.gif

Huh? The vast majority of people do not follow the fanboy news, and the Ghost Rider Preview made sure even the general public knows it's coming.

It's like Luke Cage... we all know a movie is coming, but book prices won't spike until the GP gets wind of it through a preview or trailer.

This is the first I have heard about a Luke Cage movie and I just checked IMDB and I am shocked! Shocked that Nicolas Cage is not demanding to play this character.

This is the first I have heard about a Luke Cage movie and I just checked IMDB and I am shocked! Shocked that Nicolas Cage is not demanding to play this character.

Does it make you want to go buy multiple copies of Hero For Hire #1 confused-smiley-013.gif27_laughing.gif

Does it make you want to go buy multiple copies of Hero For Hire #1 confused-smiley-013.gif27_laughing.gif

gossip.gif NM 9.4 copies are fetching well over $500.00