• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Golden Age Blackhawk #32, Doll Man #23, The Marvel Family #23 Ebay Auctions

4 posts in this topic

I've been told Blackhawk could be possibly a 7.5 or 8.0. Dollman's most obvious defect is the back cover corner wear on the spine. 6.5-7.0, but these are really guesstamations. I wouldn't put these grades up in the auction. I think the scans are big enough for the bidder to make his/her own idea of value.

I've been told Blackhawk could be possibly a 7.5 or 8.0. Dollman's most obvious defect is the back cover corner wear on the spine. 6.5-7.0, but these are really guesstamations. I wouldn't put these grades up in the auction. I think the scans are big enough for the bidder to make his/her own idea of value.

I think you are costing yourself money by not providing more of a description especially on a GA book greater than F. Most will assume your book in which the FC and BC scan suggests 7.0 is probably a lower grade because:

1) there's something on the covers the scan doesn't show; or

2) there's a problem inside.

Chalk it up to being burnt of ebay too often.

The only peple who will bid accordingly on those books are those who got more info from you.