• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Paradise 2006 Comic Book Fan Spectacular.

51 posts in this topic

I was in the store the last 2 days, and I didn't hear a peep about this.

I asked Doug...and he won't tell me anything.

And I thought I was part of the inner circle. insane.gif

This is the first I've heard about it too. confused-smiley-013.gif

news.gif

From h//p://www.torontocomicon.com/

"June 1 Update: Many of you have asked just what exactly is the "2006 Comic Book Fan Spectacular" Event. Regretfully, details are at this time are not finalized so for now they are "top secret". As soon as the information can be released to the public a formal announcement will be made as to when and where this will be taking place, and who the guests are! "

Who has the inside info.

John

This isn't actually an announcement, but something to keep the rumor wolves at bay. Yes, there are currently some plans underway to have a new one day show in 2006, but the date, the location, the admission and table costs, even the guests have yet to be finalized. It will happen sometime between August and October if it does.

With the blessings of James Waley, the promoter who used to put on Comic Book Supershows across Ontario during the 1990's we have decided to go with:

TORONTO COMIC BOOK FAN SUPERSHOW

as the name of this event.

As soon as things get finalized there will be a formal release and dealer tables will go on sale. Based on the calls and e-mails we have received we expect that dealer tables will sell out very quickly.

All the best,

Kevin Boyd,

Paradise Conventions

www.torontocomicon.com

I also want to point out that this will not be a one-off occasion, more than one of these is being planned.

Admission will be low, with low priced dealer tables. No gimmicks required.

Official announcement will be made as soon as we firm up the dates with our new facility, which is located right on Toronto's subway line.

I also want to point out that this will not be a one-off occasion, more than one of these is being planned.

Admission will be low, with low priced dealer tables. No gimmicks required.

Official announcement will be made as soon as we firm up the dates with our new facility, which is located right on Toronto's subway line.

Do we have to move our tables out of the way every time a train comes?

That would really suck.

Do we have to move our tables out of the way every time a train comes?

That would really suck.

Whats the matter? You never played street hockey? eh? confused-smiley-013.gif