• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

War Comics
17 17

11,083 posts in this topic

Brent,

Those are NICE books! GIC #87 is always a great find. And the others just wonderful books to have. Our Fighting Forces #40 is just one of the greatest covers of all time, and the interior story of the same name is just fantastic as well.

GREAT STUFF!

Shep

Brent,

Those are NICE books! GIC #87 is always a great find. And the others just wonderful books to have. Our Fighting Forces #40 is just one of the greatest covers of all time, and the interior story of the same name is just fantastic as well.

GREAT STUFF!

Shep

Thanks Shep. Even though it's under the grade I'm looking for, I couldn't pass it up at the price that I bought it for. Same with the OFF #45 - great book and an even better price.

I'll post some other Chicago purchases tonight including decent looking copies of 81 and 83.

Brent,

In their own way, they are all key books, and I would buy those at guide in any grade from VG up ALL DAY LONG.

Let's see those other books, soldier.

Shep

I paid under guide for all of them except GI #87. Finding that one anywhere near guide is near impossible.

I have some interesting books to post tonight that I bought in Chicago - even a few non DC War books.

A couple nice OAAWs that I picked up in Chicago.

OAAW81.jpg

OAAW83.jpg

Great books, again, on my hit list! Way to go Brent! Also, the other books that you've pictured as well aren't shabby at all!

Thanks for showing, (thumbs u

Andy