• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

War Comics
17 17

11,088 posts in this topic

I was thinking about it, but you know there's going to be a feeding frenzy with anything that says 'Salida' on it... and I'm not sure if I can afford a premium right now on a lot of books I already have.

Still... pretty sweet, even if they aren't in over the top grades.

Shep

I usually don't go the live route. I just threw in my high bids last night.

Fortunately most of them held up.

Hiya Joe,

It's like about 30-40 other Atlas titles (or somewhere thereabouts). Nice Severin cover for sure. According to the Atlas Tales Index, it has a Sinnott and 2 Colan stories inside.

The link for Atlas Tales index is:

http://www.atlastales.com/

Check out the "Titles" button across the top. I find it to be very informative for ANY Atlas books (especially ones I DON'T have. . .and there're lots!!!!!!). Great stuff!

There are so many wonderful Atlas war titles. I have a friend who's working on completing them all. It's been a lifetime challenge for him. . .and he's close to retirement.

Edited by Comick1

Hiya Joe,

It's like about 30-40 other Atlas titles (or somewhere thereabouts). Nice Severin cover for sure. According to the Atlas Tales Index, it has a Sinnott and 2 Colan stories inside.

Check out the "Titles" button across the top. I find it to be very informative for ANY Atlas books (especially ones I DON'T have. . .and there're lots!!!!!!). Great stuff!

There are so many wonderful Atlas war titles. I have a friend who's working on completing them all. It's been a lifetime challenge for him. . .and he's close to retirement.

Thanks so much that is really cool to know, joe

Hiya Joe,

I have a good friend that is a contributor to the site....Banks Robinson

Very informative site.......we need more info like this on the internet