• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

War Comics
17 17

11,083 posts in this topic

Picked this up a while ago at a local con.

Any thoughts?

2413c456.jpg

I think that is a sweet book that you want to send me :grin:

Seriously, I thought there was a forum member looking for a copy of this book.

Edited by BrianR

Any thoughts?

2413c456.jpg

I think that is a sweet book that you want to send me :grin:

I was wondering whether it was worth slabbing or selling raw.

Sending it to you is always an option.

:idea:

That is a great book, one of my favorites. First Losers, The Haunted Tank was still the M-3 Stuart, and Russ Heath art.

Roy, you jumping into War books now, too?

No. War never caught my fancy. I just picked it up because I thought it was a good buy. It's about a 9.0 or so.

That is a great book, one of my favorites. First Losers, The Haunted Tank was still the M-3 Stuart, and Russ Heath art.

Roy, you jumping into War books now, too?

No. War never caught my fancy. I just picked it up because I thought it was a good buy. It's about a 9.0 or so.

(thumbs u Too bad, there's a lot of great stuff in the genre but then again, so many books, so little time.

He may have more books, but he hasn't replied to my last email. The ones I got from him already I was extremely satisfied. I asked if he had any more and he gave me a heads up that more were being listed. These ones went for VERY HIGH prices, but could be very worth it. They were certainly worth the chance.

How about scanning some Andy. I'd love to see if they're as nice as they seemed to be in the auction pics.

I will have to do that, Jeff, but the better ones have already been sent off to CGC. There were a few nice Atlas ones that I haven't sent. I'll see what I can do when I get back home.

Andy

Any thoughts?

2413c456.jpg

Looks nice, Roy, but if you don't know what you're doing, you should stay away. (tsk)

lol

Well, there is only one CGC 2.5 out there. One of a kind!!!! Downright RARE if you ask me :sumo: