• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

War Comics
17 17

11,086 posts in this topic

My turn...

I just got in four new books from a very nice person who posts here from time to time.

Hopefully he will see these scans and know the package arrived safely. :wishluck:

First up...

ssws46.jpg

My turn...

I just got in four new books from a very nice person who posts here from time to time.

Hopefully he will see these scans and know the package arrived safely. :wishluck:

First up...

ssws46.jpg

Why did that one only garner a VF? I remember it being much nicer.

It has a little impact crease on the top right corner. So technically it is the right grade.

But this is definitely one of those books that can't be beat for eye appeal and all those things we love in our high grade funnybooks.

As far as I'm concerned, the closer they look to the day they were printed the better. Even if they have a dent here or a ding there.

Very Nice Richard.

Here's the final one I scanned for the group.

scan0009-1.jpg

The Ghost Ace sure put an interesting paint job on his plane.

It has a little impact crease on the top right corner. So technically it is the right grade.

But this is definitely one of those books that can't be beat for eye appeal and all those things we love in our high grade funnybooks.

As far as I'm concerned, the closer they look to the day they were printed the better. Even if they have a dent here or a ding there.

Agreed. I got to flip through about 50 Gaines File Copies last night - what a sight. Simply unbelievable how sharp the edges and corners are. It was just like seeing them new.

Agreed. I got to flip through about 50 Gaines File Copies last night - what a sight. Simply unbelievable how sharp the edges and corners are. It was just like seeing them new.

I'm jealous.