• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

War Comics
17 17

11,088 posts in this topic

Thanks fellas,

A little sore, and I've got a SWEEEET 6" scar down by my groin to impress the ladies (okay, gross-out my wife) but over all it was a successful trip to the sawbones.

And the pain killers! OMFG!!!!!! 25 mg of valium + 25 mg of oxycontin. I think I actually saw God.

For all my bros on the boards who live in Ontario, if you ever have a hernia you have to go to the Shouldice clinic in Thornhill. They treat you like absolute Gold.

Shep

I am planning to go to WW Chicago.

Keith

I'll see you there Keith and I'm glad I was able to send a nice price your way for that book, although I'm still in shock that someone actually was willing to go higher than me on it. #92 is tough, but not that tough.

One of my better ebay pick ups from 6 or 7 years ago.

OFF48front.jpg

Love that book! I recall that auction if memory serves. One of those times I was getting ready to snipe it and just plum forgot while I was doing yardwork or somesuch. Congrats!

One of my better ebay pick ups from 6 or 7 years ago.

OFF48front.jpg

Love that book! I recall that auction if memory serves. One of those times I was getting ready to snipe it and just plum forgot while I was doing yardwork or somesuch. Congrats!

mmm, very nice indeed! (thumbs u

Andy

Hey everyone,

A couple of new ones.... the scan on this #194 isn't great, but it's a nice copy. Please forgive the piece of styrofoam in the middle of the cover!

oaaw194.jpg

And this is a little ebay gem from a crappy little scan that came my way for not a lot of dough... I think I did out all right. I've also posted it in the grading forum to see what everyone thinks it may grade out at...

oaaw102f.jpg

Hey everyone,

A couple of new ones.... the scan on this #194 isn't great, but it's a nice copy. Please forgive the piece of styrofoam in the middle of the cover!

oaaw194.jpg

Omg he found the styrofoam variant!!!

nice books