• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

War Comics
17 17

11,088 posts in this topic

GIC #173 pages 2

GIC #183 Page 20

:takeit:

You got 'em. (thumbs u

(worship) (worship)

I didn't get a chance at looking at everything but anything is just fantastic!!

Good luck with the massive sale :wishluck:

Andy,

You've been awesomely, awesomely kind to me over the years... so I'll let some other take advantage of your original art largesse.

You are a king amongst collectors... a war guru. And I have thought about doing the same thing as you many, many, many times.

There's no wrong decision... you make it, and then you make it right. Simple as that.

If you're selling, then I hope you make out like a complete bandit and get everything back and much, much more.

Take care,

Shep

GIC #173 pages 2

GIC #183 Page 20

158 page 8

183 page 13

Thanks man! Very generous!

How about 159 p. 12 and 182 p. 2?

I appreciate it very much--Glanzman HT is one of my absolute faves.

GIC 184 page 2 still available?

Or am I late again? :D

GIC 184 page 2 goes to you, Karma. You are welcome to choose another, if you like. (thumbs u

GIC #173 pages 2

GIC #183 Page 20

158 page 8

183 page 13

Thanks man! Very generous!

How about 159 p. 12 and 182 p. 2?

I appreciate it very much--Glanzman HT is one of my absolute faves.

GIC 184 page 2 still available?

Or am I late again? :D

GIC 184 page 2 goes to you, Karma. You are welcome to choose another, if you like. (thumbs u

I hate to be a glutton but 171, page 4 would be wonderful as well.

This goes beyond generosity Andy. I never thought I;d be able to own a piece of Mr. Glanzman's art. he is a childhood favorite and always will be.

I can't thank you enough.

Andy,

You've been awesomely, awesomely kind to me over the years... so I'll let some other take advantage of your original art largesse.

You are a king amongst collectors... a war guru. And I have thought about doing the same thing as you many, many, many times.

There's no wrong decision... you make it, and then you make it right. Simple as that.

If you're selling, then I hope you make out like a complete bandit and get everything back and much, much more.

Take care,

Shep

Thanks for the kind words, Shep. (worship)

Whether selling was the right decision or not, it doesn't really matter, the decision has been made. As I mentioned, I don't think I'll ever be completely out of this great hobby. Still far too much love to not come back. :insane:

Andy

1 more person may choose 2 pages. (thumbs u

Hi Andy, This is sure nice of you can I pick a couple or am I to late?

You'll be the last one sneaking in. Kind of like Indiana Jones grabbing his hat under the closing door. (thumbs u

1 more person may choose 2 pages. (thumbs u

Hi Andy, This is sure nice of you can I pick a couple or am I to late?

You'll be the last one sneaking in. Kind of like Indiana Jones grabbing his hat under the closing door. (thumbs u

How about 154 pg 9 and 160 pg 9.

Thanks very generous of you (worship)

No problem, guys. :)

Thanks for grabbing up some free gifts. Let's hope there's some furious bidding when my books and art make it to auction. :wishluck: If there's some books selling ridiculously cheap, I hope my friends here are grabbing them up. (thumbs u (thumbs u

Andy