• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic Art-L

50 posts in this topic

First post was a dig at Greggy and second post was about OA. I wonder how long this one will last? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

First post was a dig at CANADA. If Greggy's Canadian, thats HIS fault, not mine. And my second post was about OA, so?

It's spelled KANADA!!! makepoint.gif

DO you have any art of your own to show since your on Comic art L and not Krazy Kat?

Yes, but as you don't appear to have noticed . . . there's a link at the end of each and every one of my posts.

Simply click on to said link|:

I wasnt talking to you!

I was talking to the new guy

You posted in response to 'Mr Trent', which is me.

Have a look back at your message (Re: Mr Trent) . . .

Hi KK. hi.gif

huh? confused-smiley-013.gif

Okay, let's adopt the BRONTY school of logic . . .

That you, K.K. ????

Did I pass the subtlety test, this time round, huh?

Oh brother. Can we let this go yet? I'm sorry if I put your nose out of joint but the fact is that asking him for an inventory list of his art is just as useless a way of identifying whether its KK as asking him directly. Let it go already. KK's too much of a loudmouth to go unnoticed for long anyway - he likes the attention too much. So identifying him is never going to much of a challenge no matter what your 'school of logic' and likewise any attempts on our behalf to identify his new IDs will be equally transparent to him. sleeping.gif Perhaps I didn't express myself as well as I could have the first time around but that's what I'm getting at with the subtlety comment - any attempts to pigeonhole him with questions are going to be utterly obvious to him. He knows the questions we want to ask. And he'll deflect them every time. So you're left with a) whatever you can observe and surmise and/or b) asking directly confused-smiley-013.gif Obviously a) is better than b) but c) (targeted questions at his art, etc) are going to be deflected everytime. And I'm done on this (non) issue, hopefully you weren't insulted but there has been way too much breath spent on this.

Hi KK. hi.gif

That you, K.K. ????

Oh brother. Can we let this go yet? I'm sorry if I put your nose out of joint but the fact is that asking him for an inventory list of his art is just as useless a way of identifying whether its KK as asking him directly. Let it go already. KK's too much of a loudmouth to go unnoticed for long anyway - he likes the attention too much. So identifying him is never going to much of a challenge no matter what your 'school of logic' and likewise any attempts on our behalf to identify his new IDs will be equally transparent to him. sleeping.gif Perhaps I didn't express myself as well as I could have the first time around but that's what I'm getting at with the subtlety comment - any attempts to pigeonhole him with questions are going to be utterly obvious to him. He knows the questions we want to ask. And he'll deflect them every time. So you're left with a) whatever you can observe and surmise and/or b) asking directly confused-smiley-013.gif Obviously a) is better than b) but c) (targeted questions at his art, etc) are going to be deflected everytime. And I'm done on this (non) issue, hopefully you weren't insulted but there has been way too much breath spent on this.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

gossip.gif He's K. K.........& the "Suspense" is over! makepoint.gif

flowerred.gifhi.gif

Hi KK. hi.gif

That you, K.K. ????

Gosh, no, you didn't put my nose out of joint at all - not even a slight scratch. 27_laughing.gif I was simply playing up to your naivity, as expressed in some of your earlier posts. For example:

"My thoughts are that it wouldn't hurt to give the guy the benefit of the doubt or at least ask what he collects in general . . . Although it would be cool if Lucky was not Krazy. " Bronty

I'm not sure what difference - between asking (LuckyCantor) what he collected in general, or specifically - it should have made to you? Most genuine collectors are like proud fathers - ready and willing to talk about their 'babies' with a sense of real pride. That's not Spanish Inquisition treatment on my behalf (as you originally accused), it's merely a sure shot way of differentiating between a bona fide collector and a phony. If, as you say, he would identify such obvious questions and then deflect them, that tells us everything we need to know . . .

Sure, we can let this go. It was never a big issue to me in the first place. wink.gif K.K. is easily and quickly identifiable in any of his latest guises . . . the benefit of the doubt just doesn't come into it!.

Me, insulted by some of your comments? Not at all. Only amused by some of your observations/beliefs grin.gif

I thought your suggestion, to ask LuckyCantor directly if he was K.K., was hilarious. Forgive me if I appear rude, but it kinda conjured up images of you as an investigating policeman:

BRONTY; "Mr. Dahmler, did you murder and eat all those people?"

JEFFREY DAHMLER: "No, not me, sir (burp!)"

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Hi KK. hi.gif

That you, K.K. ????

I'm with you Bronty. Seems like 90% of the posts on this forum are "Show us your art KK!" "Is that you KK?" Perhaps many of the members here are closet KK addicts and just don't want to admit it? screwy.gif

Hi KK. hi.gif

That you, K.K. ????

I'm with you Bronty. Seems like 90% of the posts on this forum are "Show us your art KK!" "Is that you KK?" Perhaps many of the members here are closet KK addicts and just don't want to admit it? screwy.gif

sign-funnypost.gif

Hi there, 'Wallcrawler' . . . tell us about yourself . . . who you are . . . what you collect (specific examples from your collection, yes?) . . . a link to an on-line Gallery 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

I look forward to your non-evasive response 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Hi KK. hi.gif

That you, K.K. ????

Hey Paco,

I couldnt agree more - it is tiring already. And I wouldnt show them any art, P, if they will only accept you after you have 'paid them off' they are NOT your real friends, anyways,...imho. I like you whether you show us your art or not.

Is that why the board is a huge, huge yaaaaaawn today??.... Or, could it be.... that Mr. M is actually interesting and a spark for discussion?

There is no doubt that his presence added a certain spice to the boards. Unfortunately though, his negative contributions often outweighed the possitive ones. devil.gifangel.gif

He did seem to genuinely want to fit in and toe the line in this incarnation, but how many chances can you realistically give someone? 893scratchchin-thumb.gifjuggle.gif

KK is like a kick to the nuts. Granted some people find that pleasurable nigh amusing but the mass majority of people DO NOT!!!

Whenever you want yours, LMK. thumbsup2.gifdevil.gif

poke2.gif

KK is like a kick to the nuts. Granted some people find that pleasurable nigh amusing but the mass majority of people DO NOT!!!

Whenever you want yours, LMK. thumbsup2.gifdevil.gif

poke2.gif

sign-funnypost.gif

Is that why the board is a huge, huge yaaaaaawn today??.... Or, could it be.... that Mr. M is actually interesting and a spark for discussion?

That's a pretty good indicator how lame the OA forum is, if a misanthrope like KK is needed to liven things up.