• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Let's play "WHAT'S IT WORTH?"

15 posts in this topic

Okay, a thread to ask the question "WHAT'S IT WORTH?"

Post your question or scans & ask the Master's of the OA Board! 893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif

I'll start:

I have a complete, 10 page OA story from Whitman Comics "Starstream" # 3. It's the story titled "Microcosmic God", story by Theodore Sturgeon, adapted by Arnold Drake & art by Adolfo Buylla..........."What's it worth?" 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

popcorn.gif

Whatever you can get someone to fork over.

Thanks for playing.......we have some lovely parting-gifts for you....... yeahok.gif

See you next incarnation, K.K. hi.gif

Thanks for playing.......we have some lovely parting-gifts for you....... yeahok.gif

See you next incarnation, K.K. hi.gif

27_laughing.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

I would say $250 - $350.

Back in 2005 a Buylla Starstream story sold for $184. But this was an unpublished story.

-Hart

Thanks, Hart, for your input. thumbsup2.gif

Bags of cash?

Exacta-mundo!!!!!!!

Mod button hit. thumbsup2.gif

Is that how you 'get off'?

Acting like a 3rd grade tattle-tale on a message board?

Considering you now post on MY board with high regularity,..I must assume you have gotten into OA....which again,..means you should be thanking me,..not chastising me.

If it wasnt for me,..it'd have been 5 years from now when you finally realized OA is the future and NOT comic books.

Ive made you $$$$,....you should be thankful biatch!