• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SUNDAY SALE

7 posts in this topic

This will be my final BIN thread before I head back to work tomorrow. I have hundreds of books scanned, so I'm just going to going through my photo albums & post them up. BIN prices will be 1/2 Guide or less, and orders of $100 or more will ship for free. I ask that all payments be made today, and promise that all packages will ship out on Tuesday. thumbsup2.gif

Satisfaction is guaranteed. If unhappy with your purchase for any reason, just ship the books back in the same condition & I'll refund your payment. No questions asked.

I'm just going to grab a cup of coffee...get settled in....and will start posting books in about an hour.

CHEERS

EXFEL-UDERSTREET.jpg

Still can't get rid of that Shazam #1 eh? No respect for the World's Mightiest Mortal? What a shame!!!! frown.gif

I'm thinking about buying it......just so I won't have to look at it again. confused-smiley-013.gif