• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB OLD Dell TARZANS! LOW GRADE WANTED!

11 posts in this topic

I am wanting very low grade Dell Tarzans and I only need about 5 of them. I don't care if they are missing pages or anything just as long as 95% of the front cover is intact. If the back cover is mostly missing... no big deal!

Any 5 will do, preferably painted covers.

Post your scans here or PM me please.

Not looking to spend much. I'd be really happy if I could get them for about a buck or 2 a piece.

My wife and I are decorating my sons room in a "jungle" theme and I just need a few to be able to matte and frame to put on the walls.

THANKS FOR LOOKING!

893crossfingers-thumb.gif

You might ask Hobo in about a week I just put in two of them in the stack of comics he bought from me. I believe they were dell I know they were from the early to mid sixties.

Any 5 will do, preferably painted covers.

Not looking to spend much. I'd be really happy if I could get them for about a buck or 2 a piece.

While I've never ordered from them I know that the Nostalgia Zone always has lower grade comics in stock and here's a sample of what they have and the price on them. You might consider them.

1259777-TarzaninFrs.jpg

1259777-TarzaninFrs.jpg.47da49ffee14556b93dab21d3262cb16.jpg