• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My 10,000th post

35 posts in this topic

I will endeavor to be more fun in the future. hi.gif

crash one of Nic Cage's parties - sneak in by boat, prolly easier that way, although the frogman route isn't something to dismiss either - and take a *load of pictures.

that would be a great, great start

Dont jump off that ledge just yet Norinn, now if you get to 20,000 posts THAT would be reason to jump, in fact I will push you!

Hows your health?..ok I hope 893crossfingers-thumb.gif..we are due for a lunch soon aint we?

Congrats on reaching 10k, that is lotta words bro. Given the slower pace of the boards lately, I think 20k will not arrive as soon as 10 did.

Ze-

hi.gif

Congrats on reaching 10K, Norrin. I forget whose sigline has this quote, but it seems apt - "time you enjoyed wasting, was not wasted." Your contributions have been more than worthwhile. thumbsup2.gif

That used to be my sig line, and having recently gone past the 10,000 mark myself I totally agree. thumbsup2.gif

BTW it was a quote from the late, great John Lennon. hail.gif