• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Big Apple Comic Con June 24 & 25 - Brunner, Linsner, Steven Seagal, Piper & More

22 posts in this topic

Big Apple Conventions ‘Super’ Show Kicks into action with Steven Seagal, Roddy Piper and More!

June 24th and 25th, 2006

Sat. & Sun 10am – 7pm

The Penn Plaza Pavilion: 401 7th Ave. at 33rd St. (across the street from Madison Square Garden)

Tickets are available at the door for $10 per day or $15 for a 2 day pass. Advance tickets are available at www.bigapplecon.com

Attending Artists include:

JOSEPH MICHAEL LINSNER

FRANK BRUNNER

Jerry Ordway

Irwin Hasen

Alex Saviuk

Michael Lark

Michael Lilly

Profesor William Foster III

Damion Scott

Ivan Brandon

Andy MacDonald

Rodney Ramos

Jim Keueger

Guy Dorian

Mark Texiera

Ian Dorian

Rob Granito

Brian Kong

Rich Buckler

Claypool Comics

Argonaut Comics

Mark Sparacio

Melvin Yaglan

Tommy Castillo

Llayla Clark

Trevor Von Eedon

Toby Cypress

More to be announced.....

Over a dozen celebrity guests will be appearing all weekend, including:

Steven Seagal (Above the Law, Under Siege)

Roddy ‘Rowdy’ Piper (WWE / WWF Wrestling, They Live)

Matthew Wood – (Star Wars "General Grievous")

Kathy Garver (A Family Affair)

Robert Vaughn (Superman Returns,The Man from U.N.C.L.E)

Michael Bailey Smith (HILLS HAVE EYES 2006, BUFFY, CHARMED)

Tony Moran (Michael Myers from Halloween)

Steve Dash (Original Jason from Friday 13th)

“Luscious” Johnny Valiant (WWE / WWF Wrestler)

Captain Lou Albano (WWE / WWF Wrestler)

Bert Sugar (Boxing Commentator and Historian)

Big Kev (Opie and Anthony show)

Many more to be announced...........

Promotional posters, t-Shirts, comic books and memorabilia will be given away throughout the weekend. With more guests, panels and events to be announced this is sure to be an event which will be talked about for years to come! For updates, ticket and dealer information and more go to

Big Apple Comic Con

In case you missed the thread - Check out the Neal Adams/Frank Miller Panel from the last show.

Raw video in its entirety.....this is what Big Apple Con is all about.....

Intimate interaction with stars, celebrities and creators.

Just because you couldn't be there doesn't mean you shouldn't see it. Keep checking our website for updates and more exclusive content! Let us know what you want to see in the future.

http://bigapplecon.com/nafm.htm

Sorry, but I have to post this.....

Photo and caption from the Big Apple website......

classier.jpg

How about classier and a whole lot more family-friendly.

Red

The staff at the CGC booth will be more than happy to assist attendees with getting their signature series needs met at the next Big Apple show on June 24-25.

Drop by the CGC booth before you get your books signed and make arrangements with them to have your books signed in front of someone from CGC.

(Please note: If CGC is present - that is, they have a booth - at an event there are always SS opportunities.)

However, as far as I know there are no dealers accepting pre-show SS submissions for this event. You would have to be attending the event to get books done.

The staff at the CGC booth will be more than happy to assist attendees with getting their signature series needs met at the next Big Apple show on June 24-25.

Drop by the CGC booth before you get your books signed and make arrangements with them to have your books signed in front of someone from CGC.

(Please note: If CGC is present - that is, they have a booth - at an event there are always SS opportunities.)

However, as far as I know there are no dealers accepting pre-show SS submissions for this event. You would have to be attending the event to get books done.

Why i said witnesses and not is cgc going to be there smile.gif

Why i said witnesses and not is cgc going to be there

Why I said: as far as I know there are no dealers accepting pre-show SS submissions for this event. You would have to be attending the event to get books done.

That includes witnesses, since authorized witnesses are usually employees or assistants of member dealers.

I will be in NY on business during the weekend of the show, and it looks like I will be able to attend! I'll be conducting training sessions for my employer at a location that is literally only one block away. I can only spend about 2 hours at the show each day (from 10-12), but how freakin cool is that!!! yay.gif

This will be a great way to whet my appetite for SD. I also might be able to sneak in WW Chicago as well this summer since my travel schedule puts me very close to Chicago that weekend. cloud9.gif