• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Do you keep a want list...

24 posts in this topic

...in your wallet? Just in case you happen to pass by a CS, will you know what you need??? 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

I keep a text file on my computer which is automatically updated onto my ipod nano for portable viewing. thumbsup2.gif

Mines only on a piece of paper...I forgot how technical this age is foreheadslap.gif

No. I'll never have the money for the books on my list, so I don't even bother.

But the backissues for some of my modern runs are all in my noggin; including the random Flash (Vol. 2) issues.

Printed list in my wallet , just the books that are top priority...just made it recently,before that it was in my head but its easier when you go to a con or a store to know what your looking for then try to remember what books you need

My want list is pretty complex to just write down. I'll attempt to copy and paste here in my post. WARNING! May be very long and use up a lot of memory.

1. Astonishing Tales #25

Hmmmm....that wasn't as difficult as I thought. 27_laughing.gif

...in your wallet?

I need to start.

I was in a LCS the other day and they were having a sale on back issues and I didn't have my Thor want list with me. frown.gif

My want list is pretty complex to just write down. I'll attempt to copy and paste here in my post. WARNING! May be very long and use up a lot of memory.

1. Astonishing Tales #25

Hmmmm....that wasn't as difficult as I thought. 27_laughing.gif

sign-funnypost.gif

Now that it is down to under 100, it is mostly in my head.

Of course, keeping track of the 1000's of books I might buy if the price were right is a bit more of a challenge... tonofbricks.gif