• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB Hulk 180 and 181

35 posts in this topic

Just got a CGC 9.2 Hulk 182 and need to complete the set (Thanks Stu!) hi.gif

VFN/NM or better. Raw or CGC. Pages no worse than O/W. Unrestored with stamp. Quality of production is paramount!

Hit me up with what ya got! acclaim.gif

VFN/NM or better. Raw or CGC. Pages no worse than O/W. Unrestored with stamp. Quality of production is paramount!

you should have been around when I sold the set raw to divad.

you should have been around when I sold the set raw to divad.

Just need to finish up my time machine and i'll hit you right back on those. In all seriousness, i didn't like the arrival date on that 181 if it's the same book i think it is.

Now, who is going to sell me these 2 books? confused-smiley-013.gif

BTW i've never flipped through a 180 or 182. Anyone got pictures of Wolverine's Cameo? As i understand it he's only in one panel in 180. Not sure about 182?

Congrats. yay.gif

Here is my Hulk 181 from my eBay store

http://cgi.ebay.com/The-Incredible-Hulk-...oQQcmdZViewItem

The little spot you see on the R in incRedible is a slight dent. The pages are REALLY nice on this issue without the production holes.

I really, really like the QP on that copy but too many little things drop it down to a VFN (8.0) in my opinion. Especially the 8 stress marks on the spine.

When i finally get my copy it will be a keeper so i don't think it's what im looking for. What kind of B/O are you looking for?

That's great, thanks Bill!

So one panel in 180 and two panel's in the 182. Really cool. Makes it difficult to determine what's really his first, second, third apperance. I would say Hulk 181 then GS X-Men 1.

That's odd, I remember a big "$" on his chest . . .

It disappears when you open the book. smile.gif

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

First time I've had to wipe Dr. Pepper off my screen while reading this board.

And of course, it's due to a fellow VF.com member. thumbsup2.gif

You might want to look out for a high grade 184 (orange cover if I recall correctly) as well, as I believe the wolverine panel is reprinted in the letters page with discussions from collectors about the book. I consider this the final chapter to the first appearances of Wolverine as it has the readers reactions.

That's great, thanks Bill!

So one panel in 180 and two panel's in the 182. Really cool. Makes it difficult to determine what's really his first, second, third apperance. I would say Hulk 181 then GS X-Men 1.

I dunno... That big panel in 180 counts more to me than the guide indicates. It's one of the reasons I took that picture. The 182... eh, not so much. Personal preference I'm sure.

I think that 180 in the picture came back a CGC 9.2 ow. The 181 in the background was a CGC 8.5 ow/w.

The later comments about Hulk 184 are dead on too. Talk about a sleeper. If I wanted a Wolvie collection, I would need one of those. Probably easier to find a 181 in CGC 9.4 than a 184 in CGC 9.4, too. Definitely cheaper.